Allan Baker, Managing Director - Global Head of Power, Societe Generale (Confirmed)
Thomas Jakobsen, Managing Director, Indochina Energy Partners (Confirmed)
Murthy R Nuni, Founder & Director, Marshal Funds (Confirmed)
Linh Doan, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP (Confirmed)
Senior Representative, KfW IPEX-Bank (Confirmed）
Ky Hong Tran, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank (Confirmed)
09:10 - 10:10 Panel Discussion ：
Risk Mitigation in Financing Wind Projects in ASEAN Regions
· Bankability of PPA from different perspectives.
· Financial modeling for wind projects.
· Reducing risk in financial ways
10:10 - 10:30 (Keynote Address)：Torsten Fog Pedersen, Head of Aftermarket, Polytech (Confirmed)
Vladimir Nicolaas, Global Head of Offshore Growth & New Business, Innogy SE (Confirmed)
Pelayo Rodriguez, Senior Developer - APAC Region, EDP Renewables (Confirmed)
Esa Holttinen, Director of Wind Power, AFRY (Confirmed)
Northland Power (Inviting)
· Current development and management of ofshore wind farm in Vietnam.
· The role of international players in ofshore wind development.
· Applicability of European experience to Vietnam
(Open for sponsor)
11:00 - 11:50 Panel：
Joint Efforts to Scale up Offshore Wind Development
Dang Phan Tuong, Chairman, EVN - National Power Transmission Corporation (Confirmed)
Open for panelists
· How to develop a fexible, responsive and sustainable power system?
· Updates on the Smart Grid Road Map (SGRM) and regulatory framework.
· Solutions to face overloaded grid.
(Open for sponsor)
14:00 - 15:00 Panel：
Integrating Renewable Energy in a Resilient and Affordable Power System
15:00 - 15:30 (Keynote)：Open for Sponsor
Akarin Suwannarat, EVP / CTO, Energy Absolute PCL. (Confirmed)
Preeti Yardi, EVP, Nexif Energy (Confirmed)
Andreas Cremer, Head of Project Finance Asia/Europe, DEG (Confirmed)
Adani Green Energy Ltd. (Inviting)
· Cash fow analysis and project assessment.
· Commercialize wind energy in a wholesale environment.
· How to make wind projects more proftable?
Sarah Fairhurst, Partner, The Lantau Group (Confirmed)
15:30 - 16:30 Panel：
Balance between Financing the Project and A Feasible Business Model